Our Fall Rec Program gives all players an opportunity to submit a buddy request. While we make every effort to grant buddy requests in accordance with our team formation policy, we cannot guarantee them.
The team making process is a large task and has many variables. We reserve the right to use our judgment while performing this league service. The balancing of teams by skill and age* are our top priorities.
Please keep in mind that the intent for allowing buddy requests is for players to be able to have a familiar face on their team, and for head coaches to have input into their assigned assistant coach. We will not allow a parent to create a large portion of their team by strategically using buddy requests.
Please note these additional important considerations when identifying your buddy request:
- The buddy request will be final when you complete your on-line registration.
- You need to give us the first and last name of the player. Please be sure this player will be playing in the same age group as your child.
- You may provide more than one buddy name in your special request, but we will pick one from the list and will not try to accommodate all names. We will not consider ’chains’ of requests.
- Mutual requests receive higher priority, but are still not guaranteed.
- Click here for information if you have twins or children playing in the same age group.
- If you use the buddy request box for a coaching or scheduling request it will not be considered.
- Parents who volunteer to be a team leader will have the opportunity to submit their requests when the Age Group Coordinators communicates with them during the summer. But these requests will replace the request made during the on-line registration process. They will not be in addition to that request.
Click here for details on our Team Formation Policies & Procedures.
* -referring to when there are 2 age groups combined into one age group (ie. u10 and u12).