Almaden Valley Youth Soccer League presents
The 36th annual Almaden Halloween Classic
Competitive Soccer Tournament
October 26 - 27, 2013
Morgan Hill Outdoor Sports Complex, Morgan Hill, California
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
BOYS U9 - U14 Copper, Bronze and Silver brackets
GIRLS U9 - U16 Copper, Bronze and Silver brackets
Team Entry Fee $575
This is a CYSA-sanctioned restricted tournament and can only accept teams with CYSA North playing passes
Tournament Awards and Spooktacular Contests!
- Team trophy & individual tournament medals and Halloween Classic sweatshirts will will be awarded to Champion (1st place) teams
- Team trophy & individual tournament medals awarded to 2nd & 3rd place teams
Special awards will be given for:
- - Best TEAM Costumes
- - Best Team SCARECROW
- - Best Team PUMPKIN Carving
Visit link on left for full contest rules & judging guidelines
Please note that standard uniform policies must be adhered to:
- Tournament check-in is Saturday morning, at least 60 minutes before your first game, at the Headquarter booth at the complex.
- No more Friday night check-in!
- Players are not required to be present for this initial team check-in
- Teams must present the following items for one-time verification by the tournament/site diretor. If the coach or manager is unable to produce these credentials that all games will be forfeited until such time that the team presents the following credentials: no exceptions!
- Medical release forms (CYSA 1601), signed and dated by parent/guardian for each player.
- Official GOLDENROD Team Roster
- Laminated CYSA player passes
- Laminated coach's passes, including asst. coaches
- Up to 3 CYSA Guest players will be permitted.
- Each team will be required to surrender their player passes to the Tournament Director at the check-in event. The player passes will be reviewed by the referee/s prior to each game. The field marshal/referee will return the player passes to your team at the conclusion of your game.
Please email Axel Fuchs, AVYSL Tournament Director or call (408) 416-6468
If you are interested in refereeing in either of the Almaden Tournaments, please contact the referee assignor at email@example.com
Please include your name, team affiliation, referee grade and comfort level.